Supply Chains Unblocked is a bespoke event dedicated to explaining, understanding and pursuing the innovative potential of Blockchain technology in the supply chain. This unique 1-day conference includes user-friendly introductions designed to brief senior leaders on what Blockchain and Distributed Ledger technology is all about and why it is set to transform all aspects of the supply chain and logistics, bringing about a step change in the way the world trades. We will showcase real world examples and use cases, diving into specific areas where these technologies are creating waves of innovation, greater transparency, security, scalability and efficiency.
Supply Chains Unblocked
Buy direct from Unblocked Events:
|Early Bird Available until 30 September 2019||300|
The agenda has not been confirmed for this event.
What You Will Learn
– User-friendly introductions to enterprise applications of blockchain
– Discovering new use cases and applications affecting the supply chain, retail and logistics
– Understanding the strategic importance of blockchain and the new business processes being created that will transform the way you operate and cut down on administrative and operating costs
– Keeping up-to-date with the latest new developments in the field
– Meeting leading startups, investors and incumbent players innovating for the future
– Promoting education, collaboration, innovation, research and partnerships between technical experts, policymakers, service providers, entrepreneurs and corporate leaders.