Video: Can Blockchain Save The NHS?
Did you miss this unique event? Don't worry, you can still watch the video:
The UK’s first flagship and must-attend conference dedicated to advancing blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technology in healthcare.
- Can blockchain help save costs and help reform the NHS?
- What impact are blockchain/DLT having in the arena of genomic data?
- Can blockchain help patients take ownership of their own healthcare?
- Preventive medicine and longevity - what role can blockchain play?
- What are the new business models being enabled by the rise of tokenisation?
New speakers being announced daily.
In his important new book, Marcus O’Dair leads the way in defining what blockchain and distributed ledger technologies will mean for the creative sector. Looking beyond the hype surrounding Initial Coin Offerings and speculation over the volatility of cryptocurrencies, a huge transformation is occurring in the way we operate businesses of all kinds and in how we capture and share value in an online world. Marcus’s work is a thoughtful, well-researched and balanced assessment of the notion of ‘distributed creativity’ and its implications for policymakers as well as for one of Britain’s most important economic sectors. Marcus will be launching the book, speaking about it and debating his findings with a panel of experts at this thought-provoking afternoon event.